- Pioneer Automotive installs only high quality, premium brake material or original equipment
- Precision machine rotors and/or drums
- Clean and lubricate vital moving parts and sliding areas
- Clean and inspect calipers and hydraulic system as needed
- Inspect and exercise anti-lock system as needed
- On axle service, bleed and replace fluid, repack wheel bearings as required
- Apply synthetic brake caliper grease for safety and noise reduction
- Inspect splash guard, metering and proportioning or combination valves
- Adjust parking brake as needed
- Road test
Brake System Service
The entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result will be a longer-lasting, more efficient, safer braking system.
At Pioneer Automotive; your complete automotive care center in 4529 Teasley Ln, Denton, Tx 76210. We are just one block north of Hickory Creek RD. We install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (940) 381-0200 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Denton and the surrounding areas.