According to the Car Care Council, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way with your fuel economy. If your engine is in need of a tune-up it can be losing 15% or more of its fuel. Tire pressure can also affect your fuel economy. Make a reservation with Pioneer Automotive for your tune up so you can start saving at the pump.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call Pioneer Automotive right away as these are signs there may be an issue with your engine:
- Temporary, complete loss of power.
- Engine quits at sharp, irregular intervals.
- Mild to severe ping, usually worse under acceleration and load.
- Engine makes sharp, metallic knocks that change with throttle opening, this sounds like marbles rattling around.
- Engine runs after ignition switch is turned off.
- Runs unevenly and may make knocking noises.
At Pioneer Automotive; your complete automotive care center in 4529 Teasley Ln, Denton, Tx 76210. We are just one block north of Hickory Creek RD. We install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (940) 381-0200 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Denton and the surrounding areas.